Tucker Lieberman’s photographs are on the covers of Crack the Spine, Ponder, and Nightingale & Sparrow as well as in the pages of Barren, Blue Pages, Crêpe & Penn, Déraciné, Dodging the Rain, L’Éphémère, Feral, Impossible Task, International Zine, Marias at Sampaguitas, Nothing Is Interesting and Everything Is Normal, Paper Trains, Re-Side, Royal Rose, Tealight Press, Thereafter, TunaFish, and The Winnow.
His art is in Burning House, Chronotope, Odd, and Sage Cigarettes.
His poetry comic is in Vaughan Street Doubles.
If you’re looking for images you can use online, see what he’s posted to Pixabay.
* “Reflective roof,” Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, February 14, 2021.
* “Caterpillar,” Volume 4, Issue 1, Summer 2020. This is the issue’s cover photo.
* “Dome,” Volume VI, Summer 2020
* “Butcher’s Chart” and “Ouija Board” (Issue 3, March 2020, pp. 8-9)
Nothing Is Interesting and Everything Is Normal (print magazine, Nov. 11, 2019)
* “Blue Stripe”
* “Chaos Owl” (Issue 2, Oct. 31, 2019)
Marias at Sampaguitas
* Four photos, July 2019. The photos are of a yellow flowering bush in Colorado; a butterfly on Cape Cod; a milkweed pod in the Boston area of Massachusetts; and a pink flowering bush on Cape Cod.
* Five photos, February 2019. The photos are of a thistle in July in Stowe, Vermont; a candle on a dining table; a cactus in April in Teotihuacán, Mexico; silver decorations hanging from the ceiling; and a koi pond in October in Vancouver, British Columbia. (Also available as PDF, Issue #1, December 2019, pages 21-23)
Nightingale and Sparrow
* “door with knocker” (view online), on the cover of Issue #7, August 2020. The photo is of a door adjacent to a church on a mountain in Bogotá, Colombia. (buy print issue)
* “Guadalupe” (view online), a photo in Issue #1, February 2019. The photo is of a decorative angel on a mountain in Bogotá, Colombia. (buy print issue)
* Two photos, “Skyscraper” and “Pray,” published in The Castle, April 21, 2020. The photos are of the 50-story Colpatria tower in Bogotá, Colombia and a Catholic statue in a cemetery in West Roxbury, Massachusetts.
* Two photos, published in Issue #1, February 2019. The photos are of a pyramid at Teotihuacán, Mexico, and a white turret on a small building in Bogotá, Colombia.